Best Fridge Cleaning Services
Fridge Cleaning Techniques
When it comes to fridge cleaning, nobody does it better than Selva Cleaning Services in UAE. We’ve been in the business for years and have perfected the art of removing lingering odors and food spills. If your fridge needs a good cleaning, we’re here to help.
Here are some of the best techniques for getting rid of lingering odors and food spills:
Use baking soda.
Baking soda is a natural odor absorber. Simply sprinkle some baking soda on a spill or on a shelf that has an odor and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then, wipe away the baking soda with a damp cloth.
Vinegar is another natural odor absorber. Mix equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle and mist the solution onto areas that have odors or spills. Let the vinegar solution sit for 30 minutes before wiping it away with a damp cloth.
Lemons are not only great for getting rid of odors, but they also leave behind a fresh, clean scent. Cut a lemon in half and rub it over any areas that have odors or spills. Let the lemon juice sit for 30 minutes before wiping it away with a damp cloth.
Use chlorine bleach
If you have a particularly stubborn odor, chlorine bleach can help. Simply mix 1 tablespoon of chlorine bleach in 2 cups of water and pour the mixture into an empty spray bottle. Mist the solution onto odors or spills and let it sit for 30 minutes before wiping it away with a damp cloth.
These are just a few tips to help you keep your fridge clean and odor-free. For more information about our professional fridge cleaning services, contact us today!
What Is Involved in Professional Fridge Cleaning?
Professional fridge cleaning involves the use of specialized tools and equipment to cleanse the refrigerator of lingering odors and food spills. Selva Cleaning in UAE is a trusted name when it comes to professional fridge cleaning services. Our team of experienced and certified cleaners will work diligently to clean every nook and cranny of your fridge, leaving it bacteria-free and smelling fresh.
In addition to our top-notch cleaning services, we also offer helpful tips on how you can keep your fridge clean between our visits. We understand that life can get busy, which is why we strive to make professional fridge cleaning as convenient and hassle-free as possible for our clients.
If you think that your fridge is due for a cleaning but don’t have the time or energy to do it yourself, consider hiring a professional fridge cleaning service. Selva Cleaning in UAE offers high-quality fridge cleaning services that will leave your appliance smelling fresh and looking new. Here are some of the benefits of choosing a professional fridge cleaning service:
Save time and effort:
Professional fridge cleaners will do all the hard work for you so that you don’t have to lift a finger. They have the experience and expertise to clean your fridge quickly and efficiently, without missing any tough spots.
Sanitize and disinfect:
A professional fridge cleaning service will not only clean the outside of your appliance, but they will also sanitize and disinfect the interior, getting rid of any harmful bacteria that could cause food poisoning.
Remove lingering odors:
If your fridge has developed a bad smell, a professional cleaner can eliminate it quickly and effectively. They will identify the source of the odor and remove it completely, leaving your fridge smelling fresh and clean.
Get rid of spills and stains:
Over time, spills and stains can build up on the shelves and inside drawers of your fridge, making it difficult to keep clean. A professional cleaner will remove all traces of food messes, leaving your appliance stain-free.
Getting Maximum Value Out of Professional Cleaning
- Schedule your fridge cleaning with Selva Cleaning at a time that is convenient for you. Our team of experts will work around your schedule to ensure that your fridge is cleaned thoroughly and efficiently.
- Remove all food items from your fridge before our cleaners arrive. This will help us clean every nook and cranny of your fridge more easily, ensuring that no dirt or grime is left behind.
- If there are any tough stains or odors inside your fridge, please let us know so that we can use the most effective cleaning techniques and products to tackle them.
- Once our cleaners have finished cleaning your fridge, we recommend that you leave the door open for a few hours to allow the interior to air out completely. This will also help prevent any musty smells from developing inside the fridge.
Types of Stains and Solutions
One of the most common questions we get here at Selva Cleaning is how to deal with different types of stains and odors. While many people think that all they need to do is simply throw away any food that’s been sitting in their fridge for a while, this isn’t always the case. In fact, there are several ways to remove lingering smells and spills from your fridge, no matter what the source may be.
To help you keep your fridge clean and free of any unwanted odors or spills, we’ve put together a quick guide on the different types of stains and odors that can be treated by professionals. Read on to learn more about how to get rid of tough stains and lingering smells in your fridge.
Common Types of Stains:
Whether it’s from cooking meat or frying vegetables, grease can quickly build up on your fridge shelves and doors. If not cleaned promptly, it can lead to stubborn stains that are difficult to remove. To get rid of grease stains, our team recommends using a degreaser or all-purpose cleaner. Apply the solution to the affected areas and scrub until the stain is gone. You may need to repeat this process several times for tough stains.
From spilled milk to dropped yogurt, food spills are one of the most common types of messes you’ll find in your fridge. As soon as you notice a spill, it’s important to clean it up right away. To tackle food spills, mix warm water with a mild detergent and use a soft sponge to rub away the residue.
Red wine can be one of the most stubborn stains out there. If you have spilled wine in your fridge, first blot up as much of the liquid as possible with clean paper towels or cloth napkins. Then create a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and cold water and apply it to the stain with a clean cloth. If this doesn’t get rid of the stain, our team recommends calling in the pros for professional steam-cleaning services.
Organic stains are anything from fruit juice or coffee grounds to pasta sauce or oil. While they are typically easy to remove, some may require specialized cleaning solutions that only professionals can provide to get rid of deep-seated stains. We suggest consulting with our staff here at Selva Cleaning for further advice if you have organic stains that won’t come out after several attempts using DIY cleaning methods.
Common Types of Odors:
Mildew/Musty Odors: Mildew and musty odors often appear when food is left in the fridge for too long or when moisture accumulates in its crevices. To get rid of these odors, mix one part white vinegar with four parts water in a spray bottle and spray the solution onto shelves in the fridge. Wait 10 minutes before wiping it off with a clean cloth for best results.
Odors from spoiled food can linger in your fridge for weeks, even months after you’ve thrown away the offending item. To remove food odors, create a mixture of baking soda and water or use a commercial odor neutralizer product recommended by your local cleaning service provider. Place the mixture or neutralizer near any odor sources (such as shelves or vegetable bins) to absorb smells and keep them from coming back.
If you have pets at home, chances are they may have left unwelcome odors in your refrigerator at some point! The best way to tackle pet odors is to mix equal parts white vinegar and warm water in a spray bottle and use the solution on shelves to deodorize them. You can also place activated charcoal bags in your refrigerator which will help absorb any lingering pet scents.
No matter what types of stains or odors you’re dealing with, our team here at Selva Cleaning can help.
Key Steps for Effective Fridge Cleaning
- Empty your fridge. Remove everything from the shelves and drawers and set it all out on the counter.
- Unplug your fridge. Before you start cleaning, make sure to unplug the appliance completely.
- Wash the shelves and drawers with hot, soapy water. Using a sponge or cloth, wipe down all the surfaces in your fridge, including the shelves and drawers. If there are any stubborn stains, scrub them with a little additional elbow grease.
- Rinse and dry the shelves and drawers. Once you’ve washed them, give them a good rinse with clean water to remove any soap residue. Then, dry them thoroughly before moving on to the next step.
- disinfectant wipes or a vinegar solution escitalopram oxalate 20 mg reviews. Wipe down each shelf and drawer with either disinfectant wipes or a vinegar solution (1 part water, 1 part vinegar). This will help eliminate any remaining bacteria or germs that could cause odors or food spoilage.
Steps for Proper Refrigerator Maintenance
- Empty your fridge and freezer completely. Remove all food, shelves, drawers, and other removable parts.
- Wash the inside of your fridge with a solution of equal parts water and white vinegar. Use a clean cloth or sponge to wipe down the walls, ceiling, and floor of your fridge. Rinse well with clean water.
- Clean all removable parts in your sink with warm soapy water. Be sure to rinse these parts thoroughly before putting them back in your fridge.
- Dry the inside of your fridge completely with a clean towel.
- Place a bowl of baking soda in the center of your fridge to help absorb odors overnight. In the morning, discard the baking soda and vacuum up any loose powder with the attachment hose on your vacuum cleaner.
food spills and lingering odors can be a real challenge to get rid of, but with Selva Cleaning’s deep cleaning techniques, your fridge will be sparkling clean in no time. With our experienced professionals and state-of-the-art equipment, we’ll make sure every nook and cranny is free of dirt, grime, and bacteria. We understand the importance of keeping your family safe and healthy, so we go above and beyond to provide the best possible service.